[ volvera a la página principal ]

Tema: RE: CHAPA Y PINTURA
Autor: AYEXyIn6dH (188.143.234.155)
Fecha:   04/12/2015 15:08

Danny you should be<a href="http://wpnblrpwll.com"> aarfid</a> too! I'm not<a href="http://wpnblrpwll.com"> aarfid</a> of white people, but many of these tea party members are right here in my area of Tennessee. I've lived here in Tennessee for about five years and since that time this is what I have personally witnessed: racial discrimination at my job, the town which I live in passed an ordinance that targets See MoreHispanics making it legal for police to stop anyone they suspect as being an illegal immigrant ..so if you have brown skin, guess what happens! In Springfield city alderman (councilmen) proposed an ordinance to ban all Hispanics from their city park .you bet I was there to stop that bull! A complete stranger (white) approached my husband while he was working and cussed him out and told him to go back to Mexico he made ugly racial remarks .he came up to his face. Well guess what? It surprised the hell out of that mfer when my husband picked up a 2 4 and got in his old ragged ass face cussed him out and chased him away. They just assume that we all just crossed the border. My husband also has to hear the people at his job call him Taco or burrito . What the hell? If he complains he's pulling out the race card and do you seriously believe they will do anything about it .no!You should be VERY AFRAID!!!!

Temas Autor  Fecha
 CHAPA Y PINTURA   nuevo
JAVIER 04/11/2013 18:34 
 RE: CHAPA Y PINTURA   nuevo
AHL1Zf93 01/12/2015 21:41 
HE2dIbWxok30 01/12/2015 21:43 
YrAOozKjD9Ac 02/12/2015 19:43 
MA20G8q3cM 04/12/2015 08:33 
iDWBGeqKk 04/12/2015 08:33 
 RE: CHAPA Y PINTURA   
AYEXyIn6dH 04/12/2015 15:08 

Responder a este mensaje
 Su Nombre:
 Su E-mail:
 Tema:
Antispam:
Repita esta combinación:
Mandar copias de las respuestas a mi e-mail.

(C) cocheclasico.com, Reservados todos los derechos
mail@cocheclasico.com