[ volvera a la página principal ]

Tema: QuwZqhNiAT
Autor: Tomas (164.228.14.62.static.jazztel.es)
Fecha:   29/12/2012 09:09

SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them warm but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. I ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseTry to stick it out a little longer.Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without youSAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?SAYING ‘GOOD-BY’ TO MY BRAIN CELLSThey must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?They must sneak away at nightWhen I’m asleep. Stashing theirStuff in tiny bkacpkcas then tip-Toe-ing down the Eustachian tubeAnd out the ear. Some might takeThe sinus route, being forcibly blownInto a tissue through the nasal passages.A bit messy, but I can understand whyThey’d want to go. Working with a mindFrosted over with unworkable ideas,Thoughts accumulated but un-indexed,Wrapped in long woolly mufflers toKeep them perculating, but no onePaying attention and the workingConditions continue to deteriorate.I don’t know how many have left. Lately,However, I’ve begun to miss the rapid responseOf the facts team and the daily news is limpingBadly. New faces disappear with the wind-Blown leaves and their names creep back intoThe anonymity of the phone book. WhichI am able to locate now and then. II ask all of you, you who are left, PleaseDon’t be in such a hurry to leave!Who will I be without you?

Temas Autor  Fecha
 piezas carroaria para rally   nuevo
silvia 23/01/2010 12:51 
 CKhtiwdmzavShoy   nuevo
Aakshi 27/12/2012 16:31 
 QuwZqhNiAT   
Tomas 29/12/2012 09:09 
 RE: QuwZqhNiAT   nuevo
Ad9rf5eX 01/12/2015 21:55 
 RE: CKhtiwdmzavShoy   nuevo
8zdvDl71o 01/12/2015 20:49 
VVATm6wjF 02/12/2015 19:43 
52NxIpr0a7 03/12/2015 02:22 
pGO8tXFjqa 04/12/2015 15:07 
 RE: piezas carro�aria para rally   nuevo
aYKqIfJjUuj 01/12/2015 20:26 

Responder a este mensaje
 Su Nombre:
 Su E-mail:
 Tema:
Antispam:
Repita esta combinacin:
Mandar copias de las respuestas a mi e-mail.

(C) cocheclasico.com, Reservados todos los derechos
mail@cocheclasico.com